How I will use data I collect from you.
- I will keep your basic contact details on file indefinitely so I can contact you about any other data I hold about you.
- Data filled out on an intake form will also be kept indefinitely so I can refer back to them should we work together again in the future.
- Sessions may be recorded with your permission. Any recordings made during sessions will also be kept indefinitely so I can refer back to them should we work together again in the future.
- I will keep all data securely and confidentially.
- I will not give your data to any third party without your express consent.
- I will not add your email address or other information to any kind of mailing list without your express permission.
- I may use this data to follow up with you at intervals after our session(s).
- You are welcome to get a copy of any data I hold about you.
- You are welcome to ask that your data be deleted.
- Anything discussed in sessions is strictly confidential and I will not reveal any details to anyone at any time, with the one exception that if I feel you or someone else is in danger, in which case I will reveal the absolute bare minimum I can to mitigate that danger.