Before we start the Zoom call, please read this list and make sure all of the following instructions are observed.
- Make sure you have a comfortable chair – it doesn’t have to be a recliner but it does need to support you comfortably while very relaxed
- Make sure you have a comfortable pair of headphones with a long enough lead.
- If using a phone or tablet, make sure you can rest it somewhere with the camera pointing at you – holding the device for the entire session will be a distraction
- Make sure you are familiar enough with Zoom that using it is going to be easy for you.
- If you have pets, make sure these are going to be in a different room, with someone to look after them if necessary, so you will not be disturbed during our session.
- If you are alone, make sure all fires, cooker etc. switched off, windows closed etc. so you don’t have to concern yourself with any of these things during the session
- If there is someone else there, make sure they know not to disturb you for the duration of the session.
- Put a note on your front door asking not to be disturbed unless it’s an emergency.
- Make sure your phone (both landline and mobile) are off, or at least have the ringer volume down.
- Please frame your video so your upper body is in the frame, similar to the example below
Please do your best to observe these instructions to ensure we will have the best session possible.
Please note: All online sessions must be paid for no later than 24 hours before the session.